Sunday, August 22, 2010

True Confessions

Oh, Mr. Virgo...I have a terrible secret I've been keeping and I feel it's time to let you know. I've been unfaithful. I've been seeing not only one, but TWO other men. It started out so innocently. I found them both to be so sweet and full of surprises. They kept me entertained and always made me feel great after I was with them. I've tried to let them go before but I can just feel them wanting me as much as I want them and the next thing I know, I'm back for more! But the time has come to quit this insane merry-go-round. I just feel way too guilty and it's you I really love...much more than them.

So, I'm sorry to say this but....Ben & Jerry, it's over for good this time!

Be good to each other!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note...come on, you know you want to!